Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is Pack Left?

Pack Left is my new blog. I've been traveling around Europe for a little over three weeks now, and I've learned a lot. The things I write here are my bits of advice to help you travel light and get the most out of your travels or vacations. The first time I did extensive travel, I packed left. I want to help you pack RIGHT! (Cheesy, right?)

When I wrote out my original 25, I even came up with an intro! So here it is:

I've been a lot of places. But this trip I'm on now has inspired a lot of change and insight into what I think are the most important things in life and the best way to experience those things.

Traveling around the world will take you many different places (obviously). From the Amazon to New York City, there are too many various terrains to count. Frankly, though, most people aren't interested in hiking the Appalachian Trail, spending a week in the Australian Outback or even camping out at the the local national park for a few nights. Most people want to take a few weeks vacation to some nice European city and explore a bit. Maybe a trip to Tokyo if they're feeling exotic. This list is for these people. The urban, summer travelers. I hope it will help them not only pack lighter, but assist in making their travels more streamlined, simple, enjoyable and memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment